Recommended dosage range for WAKIX: 17.8 mg to 35.6 mg taken once daily in the morning upon wakening
- WAKIX is available in two tablet strengths for titration and flexible dosing: 4.45 mg and 17.8 mg
- After initiating treatment with WAKIX, it is important to regularly assess patients for symptom improvement and tolerability– Dose may be adjusted based on tolerability
Dosage modifications are recommended for patients:
- With moderate hepatic impairment
- With moderate or severe renal impairment
- Known to be poor CYP2D6 metabolizers
- Receiving concomitant strong CYP2D6 inhibitors or strong CYP3A4 inducers
See Full Prescribing Information for recommended dosage and titration.
Dosing WAKIX with other medications
Some medications have clinically important drug interactions with
WAKIX. Identify drug interactions and recommendations for dosing
WAKIX with other medications.