- Different mechanism of action
- Not a controlled substance
- Evaluated in multiple clinical studies and FDA approved in 2019
- Treats both excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS) and cataplexy in adults with narcolepsy
- Established safety and tolerability profile in clinical studies
- Strong recommendation for the treatment of narcolepsy in adults in the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) Clinical Practice Guideline* (clinically significant improvement in EDS and cataplexy)1
*Clinical practice guideline on the treatment of central disorders of hypersomnolence, published in the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine.